Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Be A Wonder Warrior - Even If Part-Time

Be a Wonder Warrior - even if Part-Time.

What is a Wonder Warrior?

Well it started at a BBQ when I refused to share BOTH of my bracelets at any one time.  The person I gave one to said "I'll be a part-time Wonder Warrior then."  After giggles, we all looked at each other and thought the same thing "We already are."

A Wonder Warrior is;
  • Honest
  • Loyal
  • Accepting
  • Non-threatening
  • Stands up to Hate
  • Is there however and whenever for their friends
  • Is loving
  • Accepts the truth, even if it is uncomfortable
  • Embraces Peace
Yes,  it is fun to see a half-drunk, sweaty, puffy me in WW bracelets, but I really did buy them for more than the fun.  I am a Wonder Warrior.  I will not lie down in the approach of hate, or, shirk from helping others simply because it is uncomfortable or time consuming.

Be a Wonder Warrior in your own life.

Truly.

We need more Wonder Warriors - even if Part-Time.

Blessings and my support to each and every one of you.

Shalom.
Damien
xox

PS you can get the bracelets yourself HERE.


No comments: