So the first pic is me 10 months ago, and the second is me two days ago.
My journey has been to improve my health and diet. And, lose a little weight in the process.
I've had a few questions about how I did it so here it is:
- Over the period of the first month I reduced my meal portions down to half.
- I increased my water intake.
- I decreased my soda intake by 80% -1 soda to four bottles of water.
- I also replaced my full sugar Cherry Coke with Cherry Coke Zero.
- I reduced my overall intake of sugar and fat but DID NOT cut them out.
- I treat myself when I choose to knowing the potential effects.
- I also started walking 3 x week. At least 4000 steps at a time which equals about 2 miles.
My journey has been satisfying and surprising. I have been surprised at how the changes to everything have actually been pretty minor AND I am not desperate or feeling deprived.