- Trimming portion sizes
- Slowly lowering the amount of sugars and fats (Still keeping some though)
- Breaking with soda (hard)
- Increasing my water intake
- Walking. Not far but regularly
- Keeping everything going - not that easy, a couple of boo-boos.'
And yesterday I reaped the rewards.
28pounds / 13.7kilograms down.
And I plan to lose a little more. Not too much. I want to be healthy, not thin.
My whole plan is about assisting my health and not being about losing weight.
The side effect has some weight loss (Yay) - but the overall goal is to improve my health.
And yes, my health has improved. And that is the better thing. I haven't felt so good in years.
And my depression is not bothering me.